-

Monday, October 4, 2010

aLoNe

2010 10 04

Midnight...

Erm...Early In the Morning...
Since is 2:++am
Heard a Bad news Tat Make mii really Shock...
Oh No~
While xDo Juz a Game... But i totally deep inside...
Heard a frens Pass Away...
Aikz...So Suddenly...till i cant accept it yet><
Frenz~Rest In Peace...
I will Miss you...
She's a Jiwang Member...
But she was a nice gurl...humour and good to everyone...
However...i Known her cox Of my muii...
Last time she[my muii] also a Jiwang Member...
But...after argueing she have been quit...
a Gurl who nice still nice to her...while alr quit grom guild~
T^ing...U're always On Our Mind~^^
-RIP-

Morning...

BlahBlahBlah...
I should chg another way for today topic's ^^
= =v...
Since i've been so long dint write bloggie using english...
Cox My english realli bad enuf><
Either Sentence Grammar Or anythings else it shud be =]

Cox heard tat bad news from fren...
i sleep late for today morning...
But~Lucky...
still can wake and attended my class^^v

But...But...But...
Suffer at skul...T^T
Ko lian geh me><
at last cant fight ''Mr Zhou'' ''Meuryok''[Japanese魅力]
Meet him at my dream = =v Lengzai~

Afternoon...

-OMG-

Balik rumah...
Bath...Facebook...xDo...

Then...agn Dating wif Mr.Zhou...
Muahaha...
till the evening... a call wake mii from dating in dream...
=] Big sister find mii ~.~
call mii accompany her go ''The Store''
Buying...Shopping...
after hang up call...
Jump up from bed...Go bath...
den accompanying her liao lurr...

Night...

Today...after 10 o'clock...
i'm aLone at huz... a bit feel pity and Lonely~
cox my mom out tripping going ''GAMBLE'' at Singapore...
trip wif a gang...But...
The main reason are going to visit my 2nd jie tat working outside =]
Good mama xD

Lonely...i Miss Lonely...i have nobody~~~=]
so long didn't sing tis song jor><'' Miss it so much ^^v aLone...
Sienz...
Sad...

Heard a song from frens Blog name 漾漾
''Just One Last Dance'' By: Sarah Connor
It's was a Greatz Song...
While writing this Post...im repeating hearing xD
reaL romantic n touch~

What a good try using english writing bloggie =]
give 80 marks for my brave xD
give 50 marks for my writing =[
i'm nub in english...its time for mii to improve...
yeah=] work harder
Muahaha~

2day dunno why i so cham...skype cant on...
mii download agn...can on le...But no ppl chatting wif mii =[
so kolian...
Off my xDo jor...My new xDo dear didn't On"broken heart"
p/s: facebook are accompanying mii 2day xD

at last...
W|sh those whO are having Pmr tmr...Cheer uPP...
Cheer uPP to my diidii also...while i know he will get 8E for Pmr...
but...As a sister...helping him Cheer uPP =]
PMR students... GamBateh~!!
DOnt sleep late =] No Use ''Pia'' at last moment...
will make ur self more STRESSED=]

Stop right here...^^v
Broken English xD

peropero[A GuD try Using Eng...DOnt COmment...I DO NOt NEED it]


No comments:

Post a Comment