-

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

05 October

-OMG-

2day...I dint attend to school...
My file tat always at my bag forget to bring back home ytd...
2day afternoon only i realize tat the file nt be wif mii at huz...
File...a small case for mii...
but...important things tat I -OMG-
Is...Is...
The Money inside the file...[rM 1++ Inside><]
Aikz...
I'm so Careless...till the file forget bring back home also dunno
Wuwu ~[>_<]~

-BORED-

Didn't go to school...
so sleep in the Morning 5:30 am...
[Skype with frens ki siao singing song till 5:30]
fOlak fOlak...

Sleep On 5:30
Wake On 12:30 = =v

Cox of my 2nd Jie...
Find Beh tiOk Mummy at Singapore so keep calling mii...
Tis few days really keep wake by ''CALL''
then whole day infront pc agn...xDo ing...

-GeLgeL-

DarL|ng Oii~~
Cheer uPP k~??
"VV"isH Member w|LL always Beside you and support you~
Gambateh~!!
what i can do is juz pray for you
Amen~

-Streamyx Line-

Suck~!!
What I can say its just this...whole day line are SUCK...
iiish really so damn pek cek ing...
keep restarting modem & computer...
but didn't see any good effects...
Zzz

END of the post ^^v


perOperO[ I dint have mood to START study 4 SPM yet><]

No comments:

Post a Comment