-

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

JPJ TeSt

xD
I'm sO lucky tat i pass both Of my teSt[motOr & caR]
fuiiiiseh~
reaL damn damn damn haPi!
bt osO damn damn damn NervOus WheN waItinG lurr~
等待是很难受の~[但是这等到还蛮有成果の]
~\(≧▽≦)/~
I Try My beSt lurR!
DinT leT myseLf n aLL Of Euu DisappointeD~
thx GoD proTect~& thX tO my mom coZ praY fOr Me><
reaL gan Dong when i heard tat she earlY mOrning alR praY fOr mii><''
tiS JPJ teSt maKe mii NervouS!
coZ
ciLaka! my memory! damn It!
fOrget to brinG my Identity Card><''
Luckily tat pengawai let mii teSt coZ im still hav my L Lesen wif Mee=O=
erM~
i pass my motOr teSt easily~
bUt car a bit nt saMe><''
coZ suddenly hav sOme prOb~
sO i Bak hOme Half way><[nt my home><'']
xD
den late fOr my test><''
sO wait mOre lOng le lurR=3=
xD
itu pengawai mmg=.=
I nth say wif them><''
bt they are Qcute><
Nt fierce & dO pattern lurR~
i Enjoy talking wif theM
xD
bt a Bit scarY ask fOr my HandphOne><''
n say ah muii~'wo xi huan ni' Using chinese ler![burp]
by the way~ he juZ play play lar~ & luckily he is a young pangawai><''
If Old SUre i say him HamsaP lOu le lurr
LOlx
ANyways!
I gOt mY P licenSe!
caN gO anyways i Like><''
bt...apologize to my skill larr
coZ it reaLi canT uSe Geh=.=


ENJOY❤
p.s. My ENgliSH very charr~
bt i try my best to learn nOw><''
wOnt too late xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment