-

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

吵架~

the 1st time i having arGue OutdOOrs wif my frenS~
aLL Of you was see ing...AnD juZ sitting without helping[i knOw u all canT dO anythings]
tis waS my 1st time~ & the moSt saD experience fOr mII!
juZ the ppL whu knOw mii Deep known my styLe!
im nt the One whose PRO argueing~
im juZ a small character~
eVen though when am i~
i juZ be myself~
bt today totally chG!
i having argUe wif a gila syOk ppl~[dunnO isnt it a human being?!]
hw suCk u know the ppl is?
waT im write aT FACEBOOK! non Of Ur BusinesS!
taKe awaY ur suCk mOuth & you think whu u are??
u juZ osO a human being is this worlD n same as I!
stOp ur fucking mOuth n scolDing mii!
my 1st experince Of arGueing!
dO anyOne knOws My FEEL?
wheN i was quarreling!
im... daMn daMn NERVOUS!
Did anyOne know? Did anyOne CARE?
my whOleboDy发抖ing! whO knOw?
im sure im totally a FAILURE~
untIL niDs my bro n sis fOr helP!
tat i wan say is...
fOr mii im realli stress~
bt totally nid thanks the bitch let mii know hw was the quarrel things Was

anD! waT i wriTe is my feel? my everythings!
dun eVer cOme say i write thOse SHIT things!
u're Nt suppose to come KAP here!
and u're nt been WELCOME!

thx

No comments:

Post a Comment