-

Friday, April 29, 2011

=] FOURLOVE

Hehe ;)
Firstly..the day before 22April ...
i hangout wif some Siao Za Bo...
Hui Xian, Fiona & Lynn
Went to Pizza 5: ++ for our LUNCH ;) SOB~~~
We ate our LUNCH at PIZZA HUT ...

This is the picture HuiXian & Me at PIZZA ;)


After PIZZA HUT...
We went to MARINA ISLAND ;)
Just for ''SYOK'' and PHOTOSHOOTING
Have MANY MANY picture...but i just take this 1 for SHARE ;)

Hehe ;)
Hui Xian, Lynn & Me@Marina Island ;)

After MARINA ISLAND...
Lynn & HuiXian back home KEMAS BAJU@LARI RUMAH ;)
Just JOKING!!!!
Hehe...we planning stay FIONA's huz tat night at SIMPANG3~
SWEET right?? ~huhuz
I'm the last back home to kemas baju@lari rumah...
that time alr 11: 30pm @@'' SWT!! Hehe ;)

The another day@ April 22th,

Me @ MCD ;)
Do i look cute? or CHUBBY? hehe ;) JOKE~

After take BREAKFAST at MCD...
I'm driving to IPOH ;) My FIRST TIME u know...
drive so fast & far to IPOH ;) BEST GILER!!!!

Fiona & Me ;)
@ Jusco~~~~~


Sweet Lynn & Me ;)
@ Ipoh Parade foodcourt...

Finish our SHOPPING

-THE END-

The day we hangout agn ~,~
LOLx...
Marina Island~

Hui Xian, Me & Lynn ...
where's Fiona? Hehe ;) she's shooting US!!

Me ;) By: Fiona!! I LOVE this PICTURE ;) LOOks so COOLx..
p/s : FOR ME


Fiona's idea...the POSE ;)


I BELIEVE I CAN FLY???
Hugging AIR ;) FRESH~


AWEX CUNNNNNN~~~
but nt the left 1 ;) hehe ;)


Modeling ;)
I LOVE IT too~
COOLx ;)


That ALL...
got many more lagi ;) Lazy to put up ;) If minat find at my FB ;)
but i think no one minat wif my PICTURE la ;)
Just 4 FUN

CHEER ;) FOURLOVE ;)

I'm 38 POP







No comments:

Post a Comment