-

Sunday, April 10, 2011

8th April~

Happy Birthday tO me~~~

Yes! U're RIGHT!!
tOday is POP's birthday...
but...nth special tis year
Juz celebrate wif my friends at KFC n gathering together chatting...
Is just like dat xD
NO birthdaycake NO present ;)
my ①⑧ birthday ;)
but it's ok~ i don't mind all Of tat!!
Tat's me~ Ah POP ;)
Nice enOugh...
huhu~~~
finish celebrating wif ping,chiing,cally,miena,christopher,kingsley.jesvin catking n catqueen,ahpek n daoguey then juz say byebye ;)
tat's all Afterthat...
me wif chiing tgt go buy bus ticket to Penang! ;)
then... i'm going Lucky Grass buying RING~ 4 myself xDDD
follow with, Giant n ''One Mouth Price''...
and also movie time SUCKER PUNCH♥
Then, when back home...
QUARREL wif mom...
LOCK myself inside room n CRY...n last SLEEP!!!!!

No matter what happened today...

i will never forget it!!!

It's deep inside my heart ;) my LOVELY 18 BIRTHDAY ;)

Pass like dat~~~ without any SPECIAL♥

I'm 38POP♥

No comments:

Post a Comment