-

Saturday, August 27, 2011

-ML Lamp-

-ML Lamp-
The place i work now!! Hmm...
Quite tiring job for me...but i've learn so many things thr...
still got a lot lot of things i need to learn & learn & learn
Try my best to me a good Sales Executive...
1st Dare to speak!!!
2nd Must good in Manners!!
3rd Customers 1st!!
Got many many more ~,~ SOB X(
Visit this!! www.ml-lamp.com
Then u'll know...
Long working hour:-


Monday-Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 6:oopm


Trying my best to like this job larhx...
but got someone really Sh*t at there...
OMO >O<
What can i do just do my best & SMILE!!!
Hehehe ...


My Friend's thr :-
1. Paul Dang
2. Celestine
3. Ah Keong ( Ricky )
& from MoonLighting 4. Ah Huat ( Carlson )

Another one is MANAGER call Alan ~,~
Hmm..MOST SCARE him at thr...

All my Senior!!! Hahaha...

HOW LOG I CAN TAHAN AT THERE??? WHO KNOW?
XD..

Start worked at 22th Ogos ;)
I'm Rachel


By :-38 Pop-

No comments:

Post a Comment